Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***August WishList Multiples Thread***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Subject: ***August WishList Multiples Thread***
Date Posted: 8/1/2012 12:39 PM ET

PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

~ ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

-For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month. 

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike. 

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) 

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Z   ero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.) 
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

A simple rule of thumb to keep in mind:

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least 3 postable WL titles or at least 4 credits of postable WL discs.

These rules have been approved the Team.

bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 12:39 PM ET

twudiyono (Timothy W.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 12:43 PM ET

Minimum orders of 4 titles (or lower with select titles below)

Feel free to combine with my tower.

Please PM and post reply in the topic so that others know which titles have been taken.

Wishlisted Blu-Rays

Wishlisted DVDs

*DEAL* 5 Blu-Rays Discs for 9 Credits shipped. Blockbuster Unpostable Blu-Rays (All in Blockbuster case with artwork) 

Zero to Two Copies in the System

Unpostables - please buddy credits

FREEBIE WITH orders of 5 TITLES or more

(order 5 titles = 1 freebie, 6 titles, 2 freebies, and so on) [Freebies will be mailed with artwork and disc only]

TOWER DEAL

Feel free to use the discounted titles below to get the minimum titles order. Please buddy credits for the titles below.

In order to to get discounted credit, the minimum order of 3 titles must be met unless otherwise noted.

Unpostable Deals

In order to to get discounted credit, the order of 3 titles must be met unless otherwise noted.

Feel free to ask if you have questions.

Please PM and post here.

Thank you!

Last Edited on: 9/2/12 7:00 PM EST - Total times edited: 12
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 12:44 PM ET

Orders of 4 or more items please. May be combined with my tower. Please PM with orders and have movies on your WL on auto-request. All unpostables (Highlighted in yellow) will require buddied credits.

WL Blu-rays:

Battlestar Galactica: Season 4.5 [Blu-ray] (7 wishers) 3 discs/6 credits **Orders of 3 OK with this**

A Bug's Life Combo Pack includes DVD + Blu-ray (4 wishers) 2 discs/4 credits - This is the combo pack in the DVD packaging. **Orders of 3 OK with this**

Dungeons & Dragons 2 Movie Collection [Blu-ray] (1 wisher) 2 discs/4 credits - NEW/SEALED

Gamera - Triple Feature Collector's Edition [Blu-ray] (4 wishers) 2 discs/4 credits)

Green Zone [Blu-ray] (3 wishers)

House MD: Season 6 [Blu-ray] (1 wisher)    **Orders of 2 OK with this**

House MD: Season 7 [Blu-ray] (2 wishers)       **Orders of 2 OK with this**

Planet Terror (2-Disc Special Edition) [Blu-ray] (14 wishers) 2 discs/4 credits

Spaceballs [Blu-ray/DVD combo] (18 wishers) 2 discs/4 credits

True Grit [Blu-ray/DVD Combo] (44 wishers) 2 discs/4 credits

WL DVDs:

Adventures of the Swiss Family Robinson/The Rivers Run (2 wishers) 2 Discs/2 Credits

Boy Meets World: Season 2 (2 wishers) 3 Discs/3 Credits - I have season 1 listed down below in the Zero copies list. **Orders of 3 OK with this, if requesting BOTH Boy Meets World Seasons together.**

The Boys Are Back (10 wishers) - UNPOSTABLE - UPC# 786936795974 not in the system.

Californication: Season 1 (27 wishers) 2 discs/2 credits

Everwood: Season 2 (5 wishers) 6 discs/6 credits         **Orders of 3 OK with this**

Family That Preys (Widescreen Edition) (1 wisher)

The Gathering Storm (4 wishers) White line on cardboard cover, under the plastic snap.

King Solomon's Mines (1 wisher)

Love's Abiding Joy (19 wishers)

Mel Brooks Collection (13 wishers) 8 discs/8 credits **Orders of 3 OK with this**

Mork & Mindy: Season 1 (2 wisher) 4 discs/4 credits **Orders of 3 OK with this**

National Geographic: Great Migrations (5 wishers) 3 discs/3 credits

Network (2 disc Special Edition) (13 wishers) 2 Discs/2 Credits

The Odd Couple (13 wishers)

The Pajama Game (15 wishers) Unpostable - The cardboard artwork was trimmed down to fit in a regular DVD case. 1 Credit

The Proud Family Movie (1 wisher)

The Romantics (10 wishers)

Roving Mars (1 wisher)

Star Trek: Generations (2 disc Special Collector's Edition) (1 wisher) 2 Discs/2 Credits

Tex (6 wishers)

These Old Broads (3 wishers)

The Thief of Bagdad (1 wishers)

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Single Disc Edition) (105 wishers)

Tron (20th Anniversary Collector's Edition) (69 wishers) Discs have some scratches, but played fine for me. Former rentals, no stickers on the case or artwork, just those rings around the centers of the discs. Also, this has the thicker 2 disc case as apposed to the standard 14mm case.

The Vice: The Complete First Season (4 wishers) 3 discs/3 credits

A Walk to Remember/Pay It Forward (1 wisher)

Zero/Only Copy (If ordering anything from this list or my tower, I'll lower the minimum requirement to 3):

2001: A Space Odyssey Not Posted

Adventures of the Swiss Family Robinson, Volume 1

Bee Movie (widescreen) Not Posted

Boy Meets World: Season 1 Not Posted

Home Improvement: Season 1 3 discs/3 credits Not Posted

Irish Writers Not posted

Kangaroo Jack - G'Day USA! (Mini-DVD)

The Invention of Lying [Blu-ray] Not posted

The Kids Are All Right [Blu-ray] Not posted

Miramax From Dusk Till Dawn Series Not Posted - Currently listed in the system as 4 discs, but it's just 2 - 2 credits

Point Break, Speed and the Transporter Triple Feature

Quest for the Egg Salad

The Sign of Four/The Triumph of Sherlock Holmes

Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World [Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack] Not Posted

Twister (Widescreen/Fullscreen) Not posted

When Did You Last See Your Father? Not Posted

White Men Can't Jump Not Posted

I'm offering the following season/set deals [I don't require multiples for these just send me a PM]:

24 seasons 1 - 6 discs/3 credits(2 credits if used as part of a multiples order) It doesn't have a UPC code, but otherwise is in good condition.

Desperate Housewives seasons 2 (6 discs/4 credits) - Excellent condition, bought new & watched once. Will include a freebie from the list below.

Everwood: Season 1 UNPOSTABLE - Plastic trays have come loose from the cardboard (It has those big clunky 2 sided trays that are connected to the cardboard by glue on the side of the tray). Discs 2&4 have scratches. (6 discs/2 credits if ordered with something else)

King of Queens - Complete Series NEW/SEALED (27 discs/20 credits)

The Notebook - Mine is a 2 disc set, but it comes up as 1 disc in the system. Will do 1 credit, if added onto an order of 2 or more items.

2/1 Tower Deal - the following movies only - (2 discs = 1 credits):

300 (2 disc edition), The Banger Sisters, The Beattles (Unauthorized), Bend it Like Beckham (Fullscreen)Blade Trinity (Unrated 2 disc edition), Born in East L.A., Breach (fullscreen), A Cinderella Story (fullscreen), Connie & Carla (fullscreen), Crusade of Vengeance, The Day the Earth Stood Still (Rental Ready), Doom (Unrated widescreen edition), Eragon (fullscreen), Fallen, Final Destination (New Line Platinum Series), Gladiator (2 disc Collector's Edition), Head of State (widescreen), Hellboy (2 disc set), Heroes: season 1, Heroes: Season 2, Ice Crawlers, Iwa Jima 36 Days of Hell, Lady in the Water (fullscreen), The Last Samurai (2 disc Special Edition), The Legend of Zorro (fullscreen), Legends of the Fall, Lethal Weapon 4, Made of Honor, Mazes and Monsters, Message in a Bottle, PCU/Airheads, Penny Serenade, Roswell Conspiracies: Bounty Wars, Roswell Conspiracies: The Bait, Star Trek: Nemesis (widescreen), The Sum of All Fears (Special Collector's Edition), Superman Returns (2 disc Special Edition), Till the Clouds Roll By/Royal Wedding, Transporter 2, Twin Peaks: Season 2, Uptown Girls, Van Helsing (fullscreen), Vantage Point, XXX: State of the Union (fullscreen), You Must Remember This.

Freebies (1 free per multiples order):

Digital Copies:

Batman Begins (Ultraviotlet) - 5/22/14

Crazy Stupid Love (Ultraviolet) - 11/1/13 - Not 100% certain about this one. I can't remember if I got this one new.

The Dark Knight (Ultraviolet) - 5/22/14

Green Lantern (Ultraviolet) - 10/14/13

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 (Ultraviolet) - 11/11/13

Men in Black 2 (Ultraviolet) - 5/1/2014

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (Ultraviolet) - 4/17/13

Serenity - 12/31/12

Other:

Cars DMR code

Rags to Riches - VHS tape

Unpostables (freebies will be shipped disc and artwork only):

Battlestar Galactica: Razor: Making of featurette - Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Disc (disc only)

Desperate Housewives: Season 2 - Sneak Peak

Last Edited on: 8/30/12 5:23 AM EST - Total times edited: 37
sterju3 (Nicole W.)

Subject: SPOT SAVER
silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Last Edited on: 8/30/12 8:31 PM EST - Total times edited: 34
MikeL (Michael L.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 12:46 PM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD's to save on shipping costs.  These titles are all  postable, and have been verified at 7:00 am EDT.

You may combine with any on my DVD Tower (which has over 100 more choices) to get a total of 3 DVD's.

I always use SWAPaDVD's printable postage with Delivery Confirmation, and all requests go out within 24 hours!

Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and I will post directly to your wishlist.

Also, please post here and pm me.  Thank You.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant [Blu-ray]           Members Wishing:1

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Single Disc) [Blu-ray] (2009)  Members Wishing:7

Terminator 2: Judgement Day / Total Recall (Two-Pack) [Blu-ray]   Members Wishing:2

The Kingdom [Blu-ray]                                                               Members Wishing:5

A Mighty Heart [Blu-ray]                                                            Members Wishing: 2

My Bloody Valentine 3D [Blu-ray]                                               Members Wishing:1

The Other Man [Blu-ray]                                                    Members Wishing:1

The Rocker [Blu-ray] [includes Digital Copy]                              Members Wishing: 6

Salem Witch Trials [Blu-ray]                                                       Members Wishing: 1

The Visitor [Blu-ray]                                                                  Members Wishing:4 

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

Angel in the Family [Blu-ray]

Caught in the Crossfire [Blu-ray]   

Command Performance [Blu-ray]

Ghost Writer [Blu-ray]  (other versions have 3 W/L)

Hell Ride [Blu-ray]       

Traitor (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]

Whiteout [Blu-ray]                    

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (2-Disc Unrated Edition + BD Live) [Blu-ray]    

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

The Carol Burnett Show - Let's Bump Up the Lights              Members Wishing:19

Creep                                                                                    Members Wishing: 1

Elvis Presley: Paradise, Hawaiian Style(2003)                               Members Wishing:9

Love Bites                                                                              Members Wishing: 3

Jesse Stone: Stone Cold                                                      Members Wishing:12

Johnny Cash Christmas 1976                                                  Members Wishing:1

Piranha                                                                                Members Wishing:1

Scratch                                                                                 Members Wishing: 2

Son of Rambow                                                                Members Wishing:4

Spy Hard                                                                              Members Wishing:7

Thank God It's Friday                                                         Members Wishing:6

The Way We Were (Special Edition)                                  Members Wishing:20

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

Beneath The Blue

Heidi                                                                       

The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978    

Rogue's Gallery: Bugsy Siegel                                  

The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone

The Virginia Hill: Mistress to the Mob                       

When Good Ghouls Go Bad                                      

Unpostable: Blockbuster previous rentals

Saw The Final Chapter      (UPC#796019822961)               Members Wishing:28

Unpostable Blu-Ray: Blockbuster previous rentals

The Collector [Blu-ray]     (UPC#796019822961)               Total Copies:0

The Crazies [Blu-ray]                                                              Members Wishing:2

Last Edited on: 8/20/12 8:13 AM EST - Total times edited: 7
KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 1:14 PM ET

Last Edited on: 10/8/12 2:30 PM EST - Total times edited: 49
jseiii2 (John E.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 1:17 PM ET

Please order at least 4 titles to save on shipping.  Have selections on auto on your tower and I will post them to you.  Don't forget to PM and post here.  I use the time on PMs in case of conflicting requests for same titles.  I have some unpostable and other deals here that you can use to get to the three total credits needed: https://www.swapadvd.com/forum/topic.php?t=26845

If you want to CANCEL your order, please ASK ME TO CANCEL. Please DO NOT CANCEL yourself because it sends it to the next wisher and causes all sorts of problems. 

I am now offering credits for $2.90 (any amount, via paypal gift) to anyone who makes an order from me. 

Wait listed Blu Rays

Blu Ray WL Unpostables

Blu Ray Zero Copy

Wait listed DVD's

WL unpostalbles

Zero Copy/Only Copy (if you want a only copy to get to four, PM I will take it off hold - Put the zero copy ones you want on your WL)

No art WL/Zero copy Blu Rays (Disc only)

• Beauty and the Beast (Blu Ray, Blu Ray Extras - no art, but has the guide which can be used as art) 4 Credits (You can order just this if youl like)
  • Beauty and the Beast DVD+ Blue Ray extras - 2 credits

No Art WL/Zero copy DVD's (Disc only)  Most of these are extra discs from blu ray sets.

• Alice in Wonderland 2 discs - 2 credits
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid  Cheesiest Edition
  • Inception
  • The next three days
  • Hulk - Edward Norton version
  • Pirates of the Carribean - At Worlds End
  • Iron Man
  • Madagascar 1 and 2 (Keeping thes two together) 2 discs 2 credits
  • Night at the Museum 2
  • Open Season 3
  • Footloose (the new one)
  • Super 8 - Digital copy maybe
  • The Dark Knight - Digial copy maybe (2 codes)
  • Adjustment Bureau - Digital Copy maybe

Tinkerbell - Tinker Bell Played on two players for me but not on another members.  "As is" and don't get it if you have a finicky DVD player.  Appears to be fully postable.

FREE FOR THE FIRST PERSON WHO ASKS.  Wiggles live from the usa.  Comes with art and disc.  Skips some at the first but about twenty mins in plays fine.

Last Edited on: 8/21/12 9:20 PM EST - Total times edited: 11
movienut (Darwin H.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 1:33 PM ET

Place holder...

kkimmerling (Keith K.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 1:46 PM ET

Please choose a minimum of 2 from wishlisted and 0 copies. Also offering 4 for 3 or 7 for 5 or 10 for 7, can combine with my 0 & only copies and my tower of 210. PM me with your order and freebies and post here and I will post to your wishlist. Please make sure your choices are on auto accept on your wishlist.

Wishlisted Postables

The Lickerish Quartet 2 wishers

The Princess Bride 13 Wishers

Kick-Ass  89 wishers

Evil Dead II 1 wisher

0 copies all postable

The Road Viggo Mortensen Kodi Smit-McPhee Robert Duvall not posted

Nature Unleashed Avalanche not posted

No Code of Conduct not posted

Witchcraft 2 Temptress not posted

Birth Rite not posted

The Silent Force not posted

Slipstream not posted

Camelot The Legend not posted

Pocahontas Anastasia not posted

The Soultaker - Flickering Faith not posted

The Soultaker - The Monster Within not posted

Another Offer:

10/7 or 7/5 or 4/3 on tower of 220. Order movies you want and I will buddy refund for order or Order movies you want and PM me for the freebies.

Thank you, kkimmerling

Last Edited on: 9/1/12 12:50 PM EST - Total times edited: 17
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 1:49 PM ET

Minimum order of 3 titles please, or 2 titles with 1 multiple disc set.  Can be combined with  tower.

WISHLISTED

10 Minute Solution - Workouts to Shape Up Your Whole Body 

Dr Quinn Medicine Woman - The Movies   

Nicholas Nickleby

Rodney Yee/Mariel Hemingway 15-Minute Results Yoga  

Street Kings   

The Mari Winsor Pilates for Pink Core Challenge 

Tracie Long TrainingFinding Your Core 

10 Minute Solution Blast Off Belly Fat

Front Page

Empire of the Sun

Charade

WISHLISTED SERIES (Sets)

Classic Quad Set 3  (Anna Karenina/A Farewell to Arms/Les Miserables/The Sun Also Rises)  - 2 titles ok w/this

Damages The Complete Third Season  10 Wishers  -- 2 titles ok w/this

Early Edition - The First Season  20 Wishers  -- 2 titles ok w/this

ONLY COPY

Call of the Wild-Complete Series (on tower) - 2 titles ok w/this

Everybody Loves Raymond The Complete Eighth Season (on tower) - 2 titles ok w/this

Friends The Complete 10th Season   (on tower) - 2 titles ok w/this

ZERO COPIES  (not posted)

The Big Red One

Major League 3 Back to the Minors

Royal Wedding/The Last Time I Saw Paris

Amistad 

George Forman Walk Box Burn

Marco Polo

Miramax Triple Feature Crime The Yards / Albino Alligator / The Grifters

Path to War

Reebok Bootcamp

The Ramp Cardio Reinvented 

UNPOSTABLE WISHLISTED (buddied credit) 

Anastasia - The Mystery of Anna / Pinocchio  (Double Feature - 1 disc) UPC not in system

Disorganized Crime/ Money for Nothing (Double Feature - 1 disc)  UPC not in system

SpongeBob SquarePants - The Complete 2nd Season  Disc 2 only (includes art & case … UPC was on slip cover)

The Cincinnati Kid(UPC is slashed)

Tightrope  (UPC is slashed)

UNPOSTABLE  FITNESS  (buddied credit) 

21 Day Red Hot Bikini Body Makeover http://www.amazon.com/Day-Red-Bikini-Body-Makeover/dp/B003YJEO2E/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1336925918&sr=1-1    UPC not in system

Core Secrets 25 Minute Full Body/Accelerated Core Training  http://www.amazon.com/Core-Secrets-Workout-Accelerated-Training/dp/B000M2AF2O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341339919&sr=8-1&keywords=core+secrets   1 Credit

Keeping Fit Cardio– Andrea Metcalf  http://www.amazon.com/Keeping-Fit-Cardio/dp/B0045ODPJ0/ref=sr_1_4?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1331131327&sr=1-4    UPC not in system

Quick Start Pilates for Weight Loss –disc count does not match.  Comes with audio disc also – 1 Credit

Self - Firm Flat Abs Fast– UPC is slashed

Total BodyToning (Sealed)   -   Kathy Smith Rejuvenation series  No UPC

Last Edited on: 8/30/12 6:49 PM EST - Total times edited: 17
aylamonster (Shellie F.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 2:07 PM ET

Please order minimum of 3 titles.  May combine with my tower.  Thank you!

WL DVDs:

Call Me Madam  024543113669

Dilbert The Complete Series   043396015982

The Great Escape 027616905710 2 disc 2 credits has inside booklet in addition to outer artwork

The Never Ending Story Double Feature  012569731028   

Zero wishers:

Gentleman's Agreement  024543060703

Miramax High Stakes Action Series  096009720797

Owning Mahowny  043396002180

I have the only copy in the system:

Zorro Rides Again 779836218094 1 disc 1 credit

Unpostable

The Cutting Edge 027316857743  UPC not in the system mine looks exactly like the one linked.

The Good German  012569736672  Cut in the upc.  perfectly readable

Jacknife  012236117308  UPC not in the system  mine looks exactly like the one linked

The New Daughter  013132165790  UPC not in the system  Linked to the one copy in the system

Triggerman  031398129622  UPC not in the system  Link looks like mine.  Zero copies in the system

You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger  043396369061  UPC not in the system link shows item w/ 8 wl

Clinton. Blair. The Special Relationship 883929159222 UPC not in system 1 disc 1 credit or Free with 3 titles or more.

Last Edited on: 8/16/12 10:45 PM EST - Total times edited: 4
SarithaAnn (Sara C.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 2:20 PM ET

Minimum order of 3 titles.  May use my DVD tower to meet the minimum.  

If interested, please PM me.  

POSTABLE WISHLISTED DVDS

UNPOSTABLE WISHLISTED DVDS

The following DVDs are in a slim DVD case with all cover art.  However, the cover art has been snipped a few millimeters on each side to fit in the slim DVD case.  According to some, these are postable.  I have never seen a decisive decision on that so I am advertising these as unpostable. The following are all 1 disc and 1 credit.

Other unpostable wishlisted DVDs...

• The Tourist -- Unpostable UPC.  Blockbuster previously viewed.

UNPOSTABLE WISHLISTED BLURAYS

The following Blurays are unpostable due to unpostable UPC.  They are allo former Blockbuster rentals and therefore will be sent in a Blockbuster case with complete cover art. 1 Bluray disc and 2 credits each.

Last Edited on: 8/9/12 7:23 PM EST - Total times edited: 7
BooksNBears (David T.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 3:20 PM ET

PM'd Tammy

TK942 (Tammy K.)

About Babe - Atlantis - and Mohicans

Thank You.

BlueMoon187 (Barbara H.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 3:20 PM ET

Please choose a minimum of 3 TITLES.  You may combine with my Zero & Only copies and my tower. PM and post reply in the thread so others will know what is taken.  Please make sure your choices are on auto on your wishlist.  Thanks for looking!

Wishlisted Postable DVD’s

Enchanted WL 40

http://www.swapadvd.com/Enchanted-Widescreen-Edition/dvd/184915/

Angelina Ballerina Follows Her Dreams (WL 1)

Peaceful Warrior (WL 3)

Die Hard with a Vengeance (WL 3)

The Rosa Parks Story (WL  7)

The Tuskegee Airmen (WL 6)

ZenMama with Rainbeau Mars: Prenatal Yoga Workout on DVD (WL 3)

Scott Cole's Discover Tai Chi - AM & PM Workouts (WL 7)

Pooh's Heffalump Movie - WL 5

Surrogates (Bruce Willis) (WL 8)

Eat, Pray, Love (Blockbuster copy, if that matters)  WL 62

Just Desserts   (WL 5)

Cotton Mary  (WL 2)

Only Copy in the System (on my tower):

Last Days of Patton

The New Method 20/20 Target Toning

Zero copies (postable DVD’s, but not posted into the system)

Uncle Buck (WL 1)

Love is a Many-Splendored Thing

Murder Without Conviction

Unpostable Frees: (choose one for free when you order three – will mail disc & art only)

Jackie Chan:  The Legend of Drunken Master  Artwork is a bit rippled.  DVD is fine.

An Unfinished Life (WL 1) - disc has light scratches, rental markings

Memento - disc has scratches, played fine for me, but don't want to post it.

Rudy - disc only, no artwork

Last Edited on: 8/30/12 7:25 AM EST - Total times edited: 33
tomaszycki586 (Mary R.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 3:40 PM ET

Last Edited on: 8/6/12 2:33 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
PatrickD (Patrick D.)

Subject: 33 WL & Only Copy - Comedy, Horror, Kids, & Foreign, Blu Ray
Date Posted: 8/1/2012 3:51 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more titles please, may be combined with my tower.

Please have WL on auto-request, and I will post directly there.  I will be adding more titles as the month progresses.

Gamera Guardian of Universe Gamera Attack of   Gamera: Guardian of Universe & Gamera: Attack of [Blu-ray] on Blu-ray

Gamera - The Ultimate Collection - three films on one DVD

The Godzilla Collection

Mothra vs Godzilla

Bunraku - 9 wishers

Invictus - 37 wishers

The Town

Unknown

Yogi Bear - Blu Ray 2 discs, 4 credits

GI Joe The Rise of Cobra

Ghost World

Blue Angels - Rolling in the Sky - This item is in its original packaging, but it is in a CD jewel case, not a regular DVD case.  It is postable, the dvd and cover art are original and fine.  I just watched the DVD and it played perfectly.  We just saw the Blue Angels last weekend and they were great.  If you're going to see an airshow I highly recommend watching these Blue Angels dvds that I've listed.

Steel Trap

The Raggedy Rawney

Leatherface - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III an ex library copy with a little bit of wear at the bottom front of the artwork - I just had this WL title granted after like a year and now it's time for someone else to enjoy this film!

Dead in the Water

Mirrormask

Child's Play

Zero Copies in the System

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

The Howling

ActivityTV Making Flying Paper Airplanes V1

The Magic of Flight - IMAX film about The Blue Angels - excellent film!

The Incredible Hulk Returns (aka Return of the Incredible Hulk)

Rodan

Attack of the Puppet People

Do You Like Hitchcock

Battle Beyond The Sun

Red House  - a great thriller from 1947 with Edward G. Robinson

Wilderness

The Betrayed

The Roger Corman Retrospective Vol 2 - Little Shop of Horrors /The Terror / Creature from the Haunted Sea

Marebito - Marebito - a Japanese horror film

So Smart First Words  - So Smart! First Words for Babies

Only Copy:

Edge of Darkness / La Frontiere des Tenebres Mel Gibson

Buried Alive

The Debt

Unpostable Only Copy: - you'd have to send these to me via buddy credits

Different cover art only, everything else is fine:

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen 'Big Screen' Edition   Blu Ray Combo - 4 credits but I'll let it go for just 2 credits when you order two other titles.

LMK if I can help!

Last Edited on: 8/30/12 5:27 PM EST - Total times edited: 35
MikeL (Michael L.)

Subject: Pm’ing John For:
Date Posted: 8/1/2012 4:09 PM ET

Wishlisted, auto on

romeo (Christa P.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 4:33 PM ET

The Karate Kid Collection (Four Film Set)

Spy Kids 2 - The Island of Lost Dreams (Collector's Series)

Burnt Offerings

Citizen X

The Dog Problem

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (Bueller... Bueller... Edition)

Jesse Stone: Stone Cold

7 Days

The Philadelphia Experiment

The Elephant Man

I also have unpostable

Hocus Pocus  ISBN# 7 17951 00358 4   Has some light scratches--comes with case and artwork  This will have to be a buddied credit

Orders of 3 please and have on your wish list on auto.Can combine with my tower. Please P.M. and post here

Last Edited on: 8/27/12 7:53 PM EST - Total times edited: 15
Kingtim17 (Tim G.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 4:43 PM ET

Last Edited on: 8/30/12 9:42 PM EST - Total times edited: 24
kkimmerling (Keith K.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 5:08 PM ET

Last Edited on: 8/5/12 2:15 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
ethena (Anny C.)

Subject: BRB
Date Posted: 8/1/2012 5:09 PM ET

I have a few extra slim dvd cases and blu-ray cases. I can add two free blu-ray or slim dvd cases to any orders of 3 or more items - two if one is a boxset. Just message if you want them. Thanks!

Please order 3 or more. You can combine with my tower:

Zero Copy Dvds:

Wishlisted Blu-rays:

Zero Copy Blu-Rays:

Unpostable Dvds - No artwork so 1 buddied credit each:

• Iron Man 1
  • Iron Man 2

Unpostable Blu-Ray - UPC not recognized so 2 buddied credits:

• Cowboys and Aliens

Last Edited on: 8/27/12 8:51 PM EST - Total times edited: 12
billathome (Becky W.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 5:13 PM ET

Choose 3 please, may combine with unpostables, or 0 copies, or tower.

Seasons:

The Cosby Show Season 7

The Cosby Show Season 8

The King of Queens - The Complete Eighth Season 

The King of Queens - The Complete Ninth Season

Bones The Complete Third Season 

Three's Company - Season Two 

DVD:

Spider-Man 2 Gift Set (Widescreen Special Edition W/Comic Book/Postcards/Sketch Book/Photo Booklet)

Wall-E (Single-Disc Edition)

Blu-ray:

I Know Who Killed Me Blu-ray

0 or only copy:

Tarantulas The Deadly Cargo

unpostable:

The Godfather DVD Collection (The Godfather/ The Godfather - Part II/ The Godfather - Part III) and bonus disc  no UPC

Magnum PI - The Complete Third Season   no disc 1

In the Hands of the Enemy  incorrect UPC; 

In the event that you find the need to cancel an order that you requested from me, PLEASE contact me via PM and allow me to cancel.  When you cancel, it sends the request to the next person in the WL.  This leaves me in a jam.  I must either send the DVD individually or cancel and disappoint another member.  Thanks for your consideration.

Last Edited on: 8/26/12 4:55 PM EST - Total times edited: 6
boba1980 (John S.)

Date Posted: 8/1/2012 5:26 PM ET
I have the following items up for grabs, please take at least three titles, can be combined with tower orders and unpostables, linked below.  Please post requests here and PM me.

Blu-Rays:

DVD's

I also have several items on my tower and some unpostalbes if you need to round out the order of three items.

Last Edited on: 9/4/12 5:37 PM EST - Total times edited: 11

Page: