Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: *****July WL Multiples Thread*****

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Subject: *****July WL Multiples Thread*****
Date Posted: 6/30/2013 3:34 PM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

~ ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least 3 postable WL titles or at least 4 credits of postable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) 

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month. 

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.) 
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 3:34 PM ET

I will be reviewing posts tomorrow.  I put this up today to allow those who work during the weekdays to have a shot at the earlier posts. PLEASE verify links, UPC#s, and WL status.  I let a number of posts slide in June, (I didn't miss them, I just let everyone slide for the month,) but they'll be getting PMs this time around if they aren't fixed.  wink

Last Edited on: 6/30/13 3:39 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
twudiyono (Timothy W.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 3:42 PM ET

Last Edited on: 8/3/13 1:43 PM EST - Total times edited: 10
StalkingMarla (Alicia K.)

Subject: Verified 6/30
Date Posted: 6/30/2013 3:42 PM ET

I sometimes just post them into the system if they have been sitting on here with no takers. The scratched out ones are pending. As soon as they go through I will remove them and change the min. if it goes below what is left. Thanks.

I would like to send out in orders of 4 or more please. Can combine with anything on my tower, unpostables or items below. The ones with 1 wisher sometimes go to 0 copies and back to 1 wisher I will try to keep up with changing them around if they do.

Order 5 credits or more and get 1 of the general unpostables for free or the UV Code for Chernobyl Diaries

Wishlisted Postable DVDs& Blu-Ray

Anvil: The Story of Anvil 13 Wishers
Arthur 2 Wishers
Asylum Tapes 1 Wisher
Bad Teacher 15 Wishers
Blitz 0 Wishers for this UPC but 11 Wishers for the other UPC same movie
Carolina 16 Wishers
The Collapsed 3 Wishers
Date Night 1 Wishers for this UPC other UPC same movie 27 Wishers
Dead Mine 2 Wishers has Slipcover
Deep in the Heart 0 Wishers for this UPC but 2 Wishers for other UPC same movie
Flannel Pajamas 4 Wishers
Friends with Kids 22 Wishers
Funny Games 1 Wisher
Gilmore Girls The Complete Seventh Season 3 Wishers
Glee The Concert 0 Wishers for this UPC but 11 Wishers for the other UPC same movie
The Go-Getter 5 Wishers
Howard the Duck 6 Wishers
In Time Rental Ready 0 Wishers for this UPC but the other UPC same movie has 79 Wishers
Like Crazy 0 Wishers this UPC but other UPC same movie has 38 Wishers
The Man Who Never Was 19 Wishers
Morning Glory 15 Wishers
October Baby 0 Wishers for this UPC but 63 Wishers for the other UPC same movie
Panic 1 Wisher
Red Lights 0 Wishers for this UPC but other UPC same movie has 15 Wishers
Side Effects 0 Wishers for this UPC but the other UPC same movie has 10 Wishers
Signs Blu-Ray 18 Wishers
Star Wars The Clone Wars Blu-Ray 18 Wishers
This is 40 0 Wishers for this UPC but other UPC same movie has 62 Wishers
The Watch 1 Wisher for this UPC other UPC same movie has 36 Wishers
Zombie Strippers 3 Wishers

Wishlisted Unpostable DVDs

Big Miracle Unpostable Rental Version UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 51 Wishers
A Dark Truth Unpostable UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 5 Wishers
The Expendables Unpostable this DVD is from this Blu-Ray combo pack. I have the artwork for the Blu-Ray but no Blu-Ray disc, no Digital disc, no case. It is  just the DVD and artwork. The single DVD version of this has 67 wishers
The Fighter Unpostable Rental Version UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 32 Wishers
Flipped Unpostable because of a slash through the UPC. It is still readable but the slash is about 1" long 4 Wishers
The Grey Unpostable Rental Version UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 23 Wishers
Hannah's Law Unpostable UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 1 Wishers
Here Comes the Boom Unpostable UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 60 Wishers
Hitler's Secret Weapons(unpostable slash through UPC) 2 Wishers
Identity Thief Unpostable UPC not recognized rental version just like the one in the link but with rental bubble 115 Wishers
Iron-Man 2 Unpostable Disc Only 216 Wishers
Larry Crowne Unpostable Rental Version UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 47 Wishers
Last Ounce of Courage (Unpostable no artwork but has slipcover and that has the UPC on it) 22 Wishers
Lawrence of Arabia (Unpostable I have the 2 Disc version but the artwork is for the single disc version the 2 disc versions have between 6-7 wishers not sure which one it is) 2 Credits The artwork is for this UPC
Legend Unpostable the case is broken in half and taped together It is not a regular keepcase it is a weird case 3 Wishers
Man with the Iron Fists Unpostable Rental Version UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 14 Wishers
Moneyball (Unpostable UPC not recognized but like the one in the link) 128 Wishers
One Day Unpostable Rental Version UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 22 Wishers
Sleepless Nights (Unpostable UPC not recognized) 1 Wisher
They Wait Unpostable Disc Only 1 Wisher
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Unpostable Rental Version UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 61 Wishers
Trumbo (Unpostable Disc Only) 1 Wisher
Wild Bill (Unpostable Disc Only) 2 Wishers
Your Highness Unpostable Rental Version UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 16 Wishers
Zero Dark Thirty Unpostable Rental Version UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link no UV code 77 Wishers

Zero Copies (Not Posted)

Alone in the Dark
The Day After 
December Boys
The Demon (Unpostable UPC brings up wrong movie but it is that same movie as the one in the link. Different art)
The Dreamers
The Extra Man
Frozen
Gilmore Girls The Complete Third Season
Gilmore Girls The Complete Fourth Season
Gilmore Girls The Complete Sixth Season
Grumpy Old Men (Disc Only)
Harry Brown
The Hatfields and McCoys
The Haunting
Kalifornia
Leon the Professional
Live a Little, Love a Little
The Man Who Knew Too Much & 39 Steps (2 Credits)
Meatballs
Munich Fullscreen (Unpostable UPC not recognized)
My Brother is an Only Child 
The Naked Truth
The New Daughter
The Project
The Return
The Rocker (Unpostable UPC brings up a different movie but it is the Born To Rock single Disc Edition)
Scream Bloody Murder
Sense and Sensibility
Seraphim Falls
The Sisters
Sixty Six (Unpostable UPC not recognized I couln't find it anywhere on the swap but I did find it on Amazon. The link is to the one on Amazon)
Summer in Genoa
Unknown (Unpostable It is the Blu-Ray artwork for the one in the link, but it is in a DVD case and only has the DVD no Blu-Ray 1 Credit)
The Weight of Water (Unpostable no UPC it is a screener copy)
Who's That Knocking at My Door?
Yellow
Youth in Revolt

Only Copies (Posted)

Being Michael Madsen
Beneath Still Waters
Confessions of a Vice Baron
Guns
Merlin and the Book of Beasts
The Terror
Till the Clouds Roll By/ Royal Wedding Double Feature

General Unpostables

Four Christmases (Unpostable artwork is wavy on the back like it got wet at some point)
Gosford Park (Disc Only)
Grumpier Old Men (Disc Only)
Honeymoon in Vegas (Disco Only)
Ice Princess (Unpostable UPC not recognized)
Jarhead (Disc Only )
Nightmares Double Feature: Bloodlust and Sweeney Todd (Unpostable no UPC because case has been cut down to fit in regular DVD case)
Pride and Glory (Disc Only )

Stay (Disc Only)
Terri (unpostable UPC not recognized)
The Water Horse Legend of the Deep (Disc Only. Disc 1 Only)
Y Tu Mama Tambien (Disc only)

Last Edited on: 8/1/13 12:24 AM EST - Total times edited: 56
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 4:09 PM ET

Minimum request: 3  Add to your wishlist on auto request.  PM as I'm not always on this thread. You may also mix and match with 200+ on tower.  If my tower is on hold PM titles wanted.

As a courtesy to other mems, please post in the thread.  If you prefer to not post in the thread, PM me and I will post the titles taken. 

WL DVD

Annie Hall WL 44

The Bingo Long Traveling All-Stars and Motor Kings WL 4

The Birdcage WL 38

Christine (John Carpenter's) WL 12

The Cure - Trilogy WL 1

Dead Like Me Life After Death WL 6

Dead Man WL 21

Dog Day Afternoon WL 2

Life is Beautiful WL 25

The Man From Snowy River WL 33

Man on Wire WL 22

My House in Umbria WL 5

Persepolis WL 14

Pride & Prejudice Wl 1

Riverworld WL 1

The Rose WL 3

The Shining (NEW)  WL 1

Strange Brew WL 6

To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar WL 4

Two Mules for Sister Sara WL 3

The War of the Roses WL 2

Your Sister's Sister WL 9

ONLY COPIES (posted) (shows 0 copies when my tower is on hold)

The Basket

Spirit Bear / Once in a Blue Moon

Children of a Lesser God

0 COPIES (not posted)

Me & Orson Welles (Rental bubble on art and disc)

Lola Versus (rental exclusive in a thin band at the bottom of artwork) same as this version Lola Versus WL 13

Godsmack - Live

The Shining, Stephen Kings

Rosewood

Scent of a Woman

The Royal Diaries

Misery  Same movie but not WL (?), another version WL 12

Cadillac Records

Easy Rider

Beyond the Gates of Splendor

Saajan

Terms of Endearment

Dr Strangelove Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Bonnie & Clyde

Paradise Found

WISHLISTED UNPOSTABES (UPCs not in system unless otherwise noted. Discs are brand new or like new)

The Mission (no artwork, includes copied cover art) WL 39

Jurassic Park Adventure Pack (Jurassic Park/ The Lost World: Jurassic Park/ Jurassic Park III) (no upc; fixable box damage, minor.

John Carter disc only; miniscule crack at spindle area; plays great

Smashed (unrecognized upc) WL 15

The Future WL 7

Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga'hoole feature + digital copy  from combo pack, in clear slender case WL 1

Appleseed Limited Collector's Edition (metal case) Exceptionally nice! WL 1

Last Edited on: 8/1/13 11:35 AM EST - Total times edited: 85
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 4:24 PM ET

Please order 3 OR MORE FROM WL ITEMS, 0 COPIES, OR UNPOSTALBES. Thanks!!

BLU RAY WL ITEMS:

Butterfly Effect Director's & Theatrical Cut [Blu-ray] 

Wanted [Blu-ray]

BLU RAY O POSTED ITEMS:

In the Valley of Elah [Blu-ray]

Nothing Like the Holidays [Blu-ray] 

BLU RAY WL UNPOSTABLES:

Inception (Two-Disc Blu-ray + DVD Combo/Digital Copy) (Mine only has 2 discs Feature Film Blu and Special Features Blu - 4 Buddy Credits)

The Curse of King Tut's Tomb: The Complete Miniseries [Blu-ray] (No UPC - 2 Buddy Credits)

DVD WL POSTABLES:

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred on DVD (51W)

Pilates Conditioning for Weight Loss on DVD

DVD UNPOSTABLE

World War II: The Greatest Conflict / Merrill's Marauders on DVD (Brand New Sealed - No UPC - 1 Buddy Credit)

US Navy Carriers: Weapons of War on DVD (Like New - No UPC - 1 Buddy Credit)

Extreme Results Accelerated Workout Series: Fat Burning Cardio (BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED!)

Extreme Results Accelerated Workout Series: Advanced Fat Burning Cardio (BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED!)

Six Week Body Makeover: Quick Start DVD (In wrapper but opened)

Six Week Body Makeover: 6 Day Mini Makeover (In wrapper but opened)

Six Week Body Makeover: Precision Body Sculpting (Brand new never opened)

DVD 0 COPIES:

TV Commercials: Ultimate Collection 613 CLASSIC COMMERCIALS on DVD (Mine is only one posted)

John Wayne Collection - 5 Pack on DVD (Mine is only one posted)

The Great American Western, Vol. 35 and 36 on DVD (BRAND NEW SEALED, Mine is only one posted)

DVD WL UNPOSTALBES:

Power 90 Sculpt Circuit 3-4 Advanced Phase! Beachbody, Tony Horton on DVD (No artwork UPC shows both these DVD pictures)

Power 90 Sculpt Circuit 3-4 Advanced Phase! Beachbody, Tony Horton on DVD (Both adds that SWDVD has are identical UPCs)

Last Edited on: 7/29/13 9:35 AM EST - Total times edited: 15
KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 4:47 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/1/14 1:57 PM EST - Total times edited: 18
MikeL (Michael L.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 4:53 PM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD's to save on shipping costs. 
You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of 3 DVD's.
I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours. Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and I will post directly to your wishlist.
Also, please post here and pm me.  Thank You.

These titles are all postable.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

The Air I Breathe                                                                                                       Members Wishing:2

Apollo 18 (Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy)                                                                      Members Wishing:1

Crazy, Stupid, Love (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) (2011)          Members Wishing:1

Haywire [Blu-ray]                                                                                                      Members Wishing:11

Muppets From Space (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)                                           Members Wishing:1

My Bloody Valentine 3D [Blu-ray]                                                                                Members Wishing: 1

Priest (Unrated Version) [Blu-ray]                                                                               Members Wishing:8

Scream 2 [Blu-ray]                                                                                                      Members Wishing:2

Scream 3 [Blu-ray]                                                                                                      Members Wishing:4

State of Play                                                                                                                Members Wishing:5

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

Caught in the Crossfire

Hansel Gretel 

Six Wives of Henry Lefay [Blu-ray]     PENDING

Only Blu-Ray Copies in the SWAPaDVD System:

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

Adam 12: Season Seven                                                                                            Members Wishing:6

Carmen Miranda - Bananas Is My Business                                                             Members Wishing:2

Cry Baby (Director's Cut)                                                                                           Members Wishing:4

Columbo: Mystery Movie Collection 1990                                                                Members Wishing:17 

Dallas: The Complete Eleventh Season                                                                    Members Wishing:11

Death Wish 4 The Crackdown                                                                                   Members Wishing:1

Elvis By the Presleys                                                                                                  Members Wishing:7

Fear                                                                                                                             Members Wishing:1

Film Noir Triple Feature Vol. 1 (Too Late For Tears/He Walked By Night/Kansas City Confidential)                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Members Wishing:1

From Lawrence Welk to America With Love                                                            Members Wishing:2

The Golden Girls - The Complete Third Season                                                       Members Wishing:20

Hello Frisco Hello                                                                                                      Members Wishing:3

Jesse Stone: Stone Cold                                                                                            Members Wishing:6

Johnny Cash Christmas 1976                                                                                   Members Wishing:2

The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978                                                               Members Wishing:1

The Kissing Bandit                                                                                                      Members Wishing:1      PENDING

The Love Bug (Special Edition)                                                                                  Members Wishing:2

Prey of the Jaguar / Conspiracy of Fear                                                                     Members Wishing:1

Raw Deal                                                                                                                    Members Wishing:1

Run Lola Run                                                                                                              Members Wishing:5

Stampede                                                                                                                   Members Wishing:

The Strange Love of Martha Ivers                                                                               Members Wishing:1

Tequila Body Shots                                                                                                     Members Wishing:1

The Thing (Collector's Edition) (2004)                                                                        Members Wishing:3

Veggie Tales Bible Heroes - Stand Up Stand Tall                                                     Members Wishing:3

Veggie Tales Girl Power Triple Feature                                                                      Members Wishing:2

Veggie Tales: Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler                                           Members Wishing:4

The White Gorilla                                                                                                       Members Wishing: 1

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

Battling Marshal

Box The

Chicks Man   

Colorado Sundown

The Contract

Digital Video Essentials Optimize Your Home Entertainment System

East Side Kids - Boys of the City

East Side Kids - Smart Alecks

'Neath the Brooklyn Bridge

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (Full Screen)  

The Feeding

Fighting Mustang

The Lion King 1 1/2     

The Rocky Horror Picture Show (Widescreen Edition)

Universal Soldiers

Walker Texas Ranger - The Final Season

Where's God When I'm S-Scared [15th Anniversary] - DVD

Only DVD Copies in the SWAPaDVD System:

Unpostables:  (Credits must be buddied for these)

Unpostable Blu-Ray: Blockbuster previous rentals

The Crazies [Blu-ray]       (UPC#013132197296)                 Total Copies:0

The Last Exorcism [Blu-ray]   (SINGLE BLU-RAY DVD)

this version:                                                        has:

The Last Exorcism [Blu-ray] (2011) PG-13     Members Wishing:1

The Losers     UPC # 883929130832
          this version:                                           has:
          The Losers [Blu-ray](2010) PG-13           0 Copies

Transporter 3      (UPC# 031398108603) 
            brings up The Transporter. Transporter 2 & Transporter 3
               but is only Transporter 3  (2 credits)  Members Wishing:6

Unpostable DVD’s:

Supershow       (slight cut through the UPC - STILL SEALED)    Total Copies:0

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped with a printed cover in a plain DVD case

Dark Harvest
Dark Harvest                                        Members Wishing:2

Dr. Phibes Rises Again
Dr Phibes Rises Again                            Members Wishing: 4

Dracula The Legacy Collection (disk One only)
Dracula - The Legacy Collection            Members Wishing:26

Leprechaun in Space 
Leprechaun 4 - In Space                        Members Wishing:5

Mail    
Mail                                                     Members Wishing:1

Sleepaway Camp 2     
Sleepaway Camp 2 Unhappy Campers     Members Wishing:4

The Dead Zone
The Dead Zone                                            Members Wishing:15

Last Edited on: 7/31/13 6:57 AM EST - Total times edited: 16
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 5:05 PM ET

To Save on Postage ... please request 2 titles.  Can be combined with my tower.

WISHLISTED

24 Redemption

3rd Rock From the Sun - Season 5   (Sealed)

The Golden Girls - The Complete First Season

Home Improvement - The Complete Seventh Season

Immortal Sergeant

JAG - The Fifth Season

Memphis Belle (Snap Case)

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol 

Moonstruck

Practical Magic

RANGO (RENTAL READY)    (Other version Rango has 106 wishers)

Revenge of the Bridesmaids

Set Up

True Romance  Snap Case

The Way Back

Yellow Rock

The Biggest Loser The Workout - Weight Loss Yoga 

The Firm Pump Jump 'N Jab

Leslie Sansone: 1 Mile Workouts  (Sealed)

Move To Lose with Chris Freytag 

Pure Sculpt

Star Trainers Strength  (sealed)

Women's Health: Total Workout in Ten!

WISHLISTED  BLU-RAY

Nanny McPhee Returns [Blu-ray]

Nim's Island

WISHLISTED ... UNPOSTABLE DVDs

The Five-Year Engagement - UPC no match (Rental half-bubble on artwork)

Designing Women: The Complete First Season  (UPC scratched ...1 digit not visible)

Farewell My Concubine  (Former library copy, stickers on art)

Friday Night Lights The Fifth Season   (former rental, art is a copy ...not original)

Larry Crowne  UPC no match (Rental half-bubble on artwork)

Moonrise Kingdom   UPC no match, rental half-bubble on artwork  (other version Moonrise Kingdom has 113 wishers)

The Pink Panther - A Pink Christmas  (small tear in art, DVD has scratches but plays fine)

ZERO COPY DVDs  (not posted)

3rd Rock From the Sun - Season 4  (Sealed)

America's Dream

Ben 10 - The Complete Season 1

Bingo/Race The Sun/My Stepmother Is An Alien/Little Secrets 4 pack

The Frank Sinatra Collection (Guys and Dolls / A Hole in the Head / The Manchurian Candidate)

The Freshman/Wholly Moses/Vice Versa/A Fine Mess - 4-pack

From Russia with Love (Two-Disc Ultimate Edition)

Knights of the South Bronx

Major Dundee

Miracle Match Prefontane White Squall - Triple Feature

North American Predators   (other version  North American Predators - Episodes from Marty Stouffer's Wild America As Seen On PBS  is wishlisted)

The Odd Couple - The First Season

Simon Birch

The Firm: Total Body Makeover

Firm: Target Toning - Zero in Ten

Walk Away the Pounds Express Walk Strong Super Challenge with Bonus Stretchie

Women's Health Train for Your Body Type

Your Choice … FREE unpostable with any 3 titles (or 3 discs)   .... donating August 1st

Elephant White  (UPC not in system)

Far From Heaven (artwork is torn on back)

Hanging Up (UPC not in system)

The Outlaw Josey Wales  (UPC Slashed)

Post Grad  (UPC not in system)

That Championship Season  Artwork is torn on the back

The Train Robbers / Tall in the Saddle  (UPC slashed)

Last Edited on: 7/31/13 4:00 PM EST - Total times edited: 43
Devon H.

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 5:26 PM ET

Hoping to send AD together

Arrested Development - Seasons 1, 2, 3

House- Season 5 

PM ME

Last Edited on: 7/7/13 4:02 PM EST - Total times edited: 3
kkimmerling (Keith K.)

Subject: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Date Posted: 6/30/2013 5:49 PM ET

Last Edited on: 6/30/13 7:11 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
kkimmerling (Keith K.)

Subject: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last Edited on: 6/30/13 7:11 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
kkimmerling (Keith K.)

Subject: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last Edited on: 6/30/13 7:10 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
kkimmerling (Keith K.)

Subject: ******************

Last Edited on: 6/30/13 7:09 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
rxrcds (Melissa B.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 6:19 PM ET

Minimum order: 2 titles. Can combine with tower/unpostables/0 copies listed below if desired.

Credits will need to be buddied for unpostables as they can not be posted.  All orders sent with delivery confirmation either from the site or Stamps.com.

*PLEASE* have postables on AUTOREQUEST already on your waitlist....

POSTABLE WL DVDS:

POSTABLE WL BLU-RAYS:

0 WISHERS (POSTABLE, BUT NOT POSTED):

UNPOSTABLES:  (Credits need to be buddied for these as they can not be posted into the system).

UNPOSTABLE DEALS:  (Credits need to be buddied for these as they can not be posted into the system).

Please post here & PM me with titles you would like.  Most will go out within 2 days.

Last Edited on: 7/31/13 9:35 PM EST - Total times edited: 19
rxrcds (Melissa B.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 6:25 PM ET

Last Edited on: 7/3/13 5:36 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
billathome (Becky W.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 6:32 PM ET

Last Edited on: 8/17/13 12:43 PM EST - Total times edited: 18
kkimmerling (Keith K.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 6:35 PM ET

Last Edited on: 7/4/13 6:29 AM EST - Total times edited: 3
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Subject: On hold until further notice
Date Posted: 6/30/2013 6:40 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more items from here or my tower. May be combined with my WL multiples at paperbackswap.

Please PM with orders and have movies on your WL on auto-request. All unpostables will require buddied credits.

We've just bought a house. My move is officially scheduled for 7/30, so I will only be taking orders for the first few weeks of July and I may take most if not all of August off of the thread as well.

WL Blu-rays:

Across the Universe [Blu-ray] (20w)

Breaking Bad: Season 4 [Blu-ray] (13w)  **Orders of 2 OK with this**  - Added 7/4

Dear John [Blu-ray] (1w)

Eight Below [Blu-ray] (3w)

New Year's Eve [Blu-ray] (8w) Comes in DVD case

True Grit [Blu-ray] (16w) NEW/SEALED **Orders of 2 OK with this**

Winter's Bone [Blu-ray] (12w) NEW/SEALED

WL DVDs:

Becoming Jane (2w)

The Brady Bunch: Season 2 (7w) 4discs/4credits - NEW/SEALED

The Change-Up (31w) - Added 7/2

A Christmas Story (Full Screen Edition) (20w)

Contagion (2w)

The Count of Monte Cristo (9w) - Added 7/2

Frank Herbert's Children of Dune (TV Mini-Series) (2w) 2 discs/2 credits

Fringe: Season 3 (17w)

Fringe: Season 4 (28w)

I Don't Know How She Does It (21w) - Added 7/4

Iron Man (Single-Disc Edition) (4w)

Larry Crowne (49w) UNPOSTABLE: UPC (025192082818) not in the system (Has rental printed across artwork & disc) *

Letters to God (17w)

Love Hina: The Complete Series (3w) There is some wear on the slipcover & disc 4 is scratched (It looks like it came loose while in the mail) but played fine for me.

Love Hina Spring Movie (1w)

My Sweet Suicide (1w)

The Next Three Days (38w)

Nothing to Declare (2w)

One Night With the King (20w) - Added 7/6

The Other Guys (7w)

Point Pleasant: The Complete Series (10w) 3 discs/3 credits

Pretty Little Liars: Season 2 (6w) - **Orders of 2 OK with this**

Recipe for a Perfect Christmas (3w)

Red Riding Hood (35w)

Shall We Dance (7w)

Surviving High School (1w) 2 discs/2 credits

Tinker Bell (6w) - Added 7/6

Tree of Life (Rental Ready) (6w)

The Tourist (31w)

Vampires Suck (6w) - Added 7/4

Wonder Woman: Season 3 (1w)

UNPOSTABLE WL/Zero/Only copy DVD/Blus: DEAL - 3/2 may mix&match with single disc tower DVDs

30 Minutes or Less (16w) - Has a couple of deep scratches. It played fine for me, but I wouldn't be comfortable re-posting it.

Believe In Me (1w) - UPC# 796323172448 not in system. - Added 7/2

Imax: Dolphins (1w) - Disc is scratched, but played fine for me. Comes w/ bonus CD-ROM.

In Search of History - Lourdes: Shrine of Miracles (History Channel) (0 wishers) This is one of those disc on demand DVDs, so not postable here on swap.

Leap Year (disc only) (73w)

Summer's Moon (1w) Artwork has some minor water damage (It looks like it got damp at some point). 1 credit or free w/ 2 credit tower order.

Valentine's Day [Blu-ray] (disc only) (0w)

Unpostable WL/Zero/Only: Not Part of the 3/2 Deal:

Bluscenes HD 1080p Blu-ray 4 disc set: Coral Reef Aquarium/Majestic Waterfalls/Underwater Cozumel/Journey through Space - No UPC (4 discs/4 credits)

Zero/Only Copy:

Agatha Christie's Miss Marple - A Caribbean Mystery/The Mirror Crack'd from Side to Side Not Posted

Contact/Sphere Double Feature Not Posted

Daphne Laureola Not Posted

Dragonball: Evolution [Blu-ray] Not Posted

Flashdance Not Posted

Kangaroo Jack - G'Day USA! (Mini-DVD)

Korn - Deuce Not Posted

Meerkat Manor: Season 1 Not Posted

Mighty Not Posted

The Ponderosa: Season 1, Vol. 1 - Prequel to Bonanza Not Posted

Scenic National Parks: Yosemite [Blu-ray] Not Posted

Scourge of Worlds: A Dungeons & Dragons Adventure Not Posted

Shaun of the Dead Not Posted

Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century: The Complete Series 3 discs/3 credits - Not Posted

The Sign of Four/The Triumph of Sherlock Holmes

Valentine's Day (Rental Ready) [Blu-ray] Not Posted

Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana Not Posted

I'm offering the following season/set deals [I don't require multiples for these just send me a PM]:

Unpostable Season Deal: Choose any 2 of the following for 4 credits or all 3 for 5 credits:

• 24: Season 1 6 discs - unpostable (no UPC/case is somewhat worn)
  • All-American Girl: The Complete Series 4 discs - unpostable (UPC code is covered by a security strip)
  • Everwood: Season 1 6 discs - unpostable (Plastic trays have come loose from the cardboard (It has those big clunky 2 sided trays that are connected to the cardboard by glue on the side of the tray). Discs 2&4 have scratches).

Hallmark 4 Pack: The Good Witch/Come Dance at My Wedding/Bridal Fever/For the Love of Grace Unpostable:Listed in the system as having 4discs. Mine has 2 double sided discs. 2 discs/2 credits

House: Seasons 1&2 (9 discs/6 credits)

***Huff: The Complete First Season*** NEW/SEALED (4 disc/3 credits - 2 credits if adding onto an order of 5 items -1 credit if adding onto an order of 10 or more) Multiple Copies

Sanctuary: Season 4 [Blu] - Disc 3 only - 1 credit

Ultraman: The Complete Series - A 2inch piece of plastic has broken off of the side of the case. In otherwise good condition. 2 credits if added onto another order.

2/1 Deal:

Breathless 1&1/2 inch tear in the artwork along the spine ***unpostable***

Comedy: Love Laughs at Andy Hardy/Pot O' Gold NEW/SEALED

Crocodile Hunter - Collision Course

Fatal Blade Unpostable: corner cut off artwork

Hellboy (2 Disc Special Edition)

Iwo Jima: 36 Days of Hell

Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA (Mini DVD) Only copy in the system.

The Last Samurai (2 Disc Special Editon)

Lethal Weapon 4 - No UPC code ***unpostable***

Nomad: The Warrior - Looks like the artwork got wet at some point. ***unpostable***

Open Range (2 Disc Edition)

Penny Serenade NEW/SEALED

Quest for Egg Salad Only copy in the system

The Shaggy Dog Has a number of scratches, but played fine for me.

The Sign of Four/The Triumph of Sherlock Holmes

Stealth UPC #043396125247 - No 2nd disc ***unpostable***

NEW/SEALED Tower Movies:

4 Movies in 1: Romantic Comedy (Paris Je T'Aime/The Truth About Love/My Date with Drew/Jack & Jill VS the World) 2 available

America!

Robsessed

Stan Lee's Mutants, Monsters & Marvels: Creating Spider-Man & Here Come the Heroes

Thirtysomething: Season1, Volume 2 (11 episode set)

Freebies:

Digital Copies:

Contagion (Ultraviolet) - 1/3/14 - Not 100% sure about this one - Free w/ any order.

We Bought a Zoo (Digital Copy Disc) - No expiration date that I could find - Free w/ order of 3 or more items.

Unpostables (freebies will be shipped disc and artwork only):

Battlestar Galactica: Razor: Making of featurette - Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Disc (disc only) - Free w/ any order

Desperate Housewives: Season 2 - Sneak Peak - FREE w/ any order

Last Edited on: 7/21/13 11:10 PM EST - Total times edited: 13
kkimmerling (Keith K.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 6:49 PM ET

Last Edited on: 7/4/13 6:29 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
kkimmerling (Keith K.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 6:58 PM ET

Last Edited on: 7/4/13 6:30 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
StalkingMarla (Alicia K.)

Subject: Order filled thanks
Date Posted: 6/30/2013 7:35 PM ET

Last Edited on: 7/8/13 11:50 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
PatrickD (Patrick D.)

Subject: WL & Only Copy - Comedy, Horror, Kids, & Foreign, Blu Ray
Date Posted: 6/30/2013 7:46 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more titles please, may be combined with my tower.

Please have WL on auto-request, and I will post directly there.  I will be adding more titles as the month progresses.

Breakin'

The Manhattan Project

Saturday Night Fever 25th Anniversary DVD Edition

Clueless

Human Traffic

The Pack

Stephen King's Cat's Eye

Daimajin - Triple Feature Collector's Edition - Blu-ray

Silent Night

The Woman in Black

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

Return from Witch Mountain Special Edition

Love Honour And Obey

Special

Elvira's Movie Macabre Gamera Super Monster/They Came from Beyond Space

JACKASS 3

Our Idiot Brother

Bereavement

Friday the 13th Part VIII - Jason Takes Manhattan

Takers

The Babysitters

Friday the 13th Part V - A New Beginning

Bedtime Stories

And Then There Were None

Apocalypse Now

Amores Perros

Anna and the King

Airport

A Crack in the Floor

127 Hours

24 Hour Party People

Inglorious Bastards - The original foreign film from 1978
3-Disc Special Edition

Battle Los Angeles

Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves

Bottle Shock

It's Alive

Wolf

The Arrival

Blue Angels - Rolling in the Sky - This item is in its original packaging, but it is in a CD jewel case, not a regular DVD case.  It is postable, the dvd and cover art are original and fine.  I just watched the DVD and it played perfectly.  We just saw the Blue Angels last weekend and they were great.  If you're going to see an airshow I highly recommend watching these Blue Angels dvds that I've listed.

Leatherface - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III an ex library copy with a little bit of wear at the bottom front of the artwork - I just had this WL title granted after like a year and now it's time for someone else to enjoy this film!

Dead in the Water

Paid in Full

Eddie and the Cruisers

Brother's Justice

Do You Like Hitchcock

Five Minutes of Heaven

Zero Copies in the System

The Midnight Horror Collection Flesh Eating Zombies Series

Captain Ron

The Hit List

Machete

Perkins' 14

An Officer and a Gentleman

Armageddon

Mirrormask

Beast in the Cellar

Nixon - Collector's Edition

Frosty's Winter Wonderland/Twas the Night Before Christmas

The Other Side

Hole

Great Pirate Movies Captain Kidd/Long John Silver's Return to Treasure Island/Jamaica Inn

2001 - A Space Travesty

Jackpot

Days of Glory

The Samaritan

Assault On Precinct 13

Tactical Force

Aileen - Life and Death of a Serial Killer

Tarantulas The Deadly Cargo

Big Bad Wolf

The Tell-Tale Heart

Blue Angels - America's Flying Aces

Ghosts of Hanley House

The Way to Happiness - A Common Sense Guide to Better Living

Masters of Horror The Damned Thing

Nightmare at Bittercreek

ActivityTV Making Flying Paper Airplanes V1

Rodan

Battle Beyond The Sun

Red House  - a great thriller from 1947 with Edward G. Robinson

So Smart First Words  - So Smart! First Words for Babies

Only Copy

Three Kings

Unpostable WL:

Dr Seuss's Holiday on the Loose - no cover art, everything else is fine - 2 dsics, 2 credits

Last Edited on: 7/31/13 12:32 PM EST - Total times edited: 38
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 8:30 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more items please. May be combined with DVDs on my tower. Please PM with requests and have movies on your WL on auto-request. In fairness to other members, please only request them if you have enough credits to immediately take them.

Wishlisted Blu-Ray Titles:

"Over Alaska" UPC #781735603093

Wishlisted DVDs:

Possession

Jekyll & Hyde - The Musical

Vengeance of the Dead (Lunar Edition)

Shock Rockers

Shalako

Appleseed

Some Folks Call It a Sling Blade

Channel Island Girls

Lingerie Dreams

Salem's Lot - The Miniseries

Kitchen Stories

Sinners

It Came from Beneath the Sea

Hell Ride

Isle of the Dead / Bedlam

Erosion

Rookie of the Year

Up the Sandbox

My Zinc Bed

Call Me - The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss

Lip Service

Body Puzzle

Blood Legend

Strip 'N' Run

Critical Care

Unpostable Wishlisted Titles

The Best of Donny and Marie Volume 1 - This 2 disc wishlisted set does not have cover art. Asking 2 credits but it will count as 2 of the 3 DVD minimum.

"OT: Our Town" No UPC

"The Landlady"  no upc

Non-Wishlisted Titles (Zero copies listed)

Cornman: American Vegetable Hero

The Directors - Wes Craven (factory sealed)

Cartoon Network Christmas 3

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Full Screen Edition)

Alive - Director's Cut Edition

Man With The Screaming Brain

Ice Cream Man / Jack Frost 2 Revenge of the Mutant Killer Snowman

Rio Bravo

Coffy

"Avenger" UPC #012569830196

"Zalman King's Body Language" UPC 686340245532

Lethal Obsession

Various Artists - Flash Frames

Hang the VJ

Jackie's Back (DVD)

Eyes of the Werewolf

Big Bad Wolf

Mumia: A Case for Reasonable Doubt

Los Lonely Boys - Texican Style (Live from Austin)

Janine's Private Party (Peach DVD)

Shockwave

Memorial Day

Love Object

Jack O'Lantern

Shapeshifter

Demonic

Bone Daddy

Punchline

Zombie Chronicles

Unborn Sins  (factory sealed)

Kill Them and Eat Them

Rampo Noir 

Zulu Nation

Brooks & Dunn - Red Dirt Road

Bon Jovi Unauthorized - Wild in the Streets

Helter Skelter (Director's Cut)

Falling Sky

America's Greatest Motorcycle Rallies Uncensored

PLEASE NOTE: At the time I'm listing these above titles they were all wishlisted or zero copies. If you notice that status has changed, please let me know so I can change the listing. Sometimes things change faster then a member can keep up with, so give me a chance to make the correction. Thanks!

Last Edited on: 7/28/13 12:13 AM EST - Total times edited: 44
varonloco83 (Mike H.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2013 8:39 PM ET

Swappers,

Pick a minimum of 3 2 (until July 23) and have your titles on auto-request. Feel free to combine with my tower to get minimum.

Regardless when you PM, please post to this thread your picks as a common courtesy for other swappers.

To ensure you get any zero copy + zero wisher selections, please check and make sure that inventory shows correctly in the system in case there are new copies that have been added since this post. You can notify me by PM of the change and then buddy the credits.

Postable WL Blu-Rays

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow Pt. 1

Postable WL DVDs

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow Pt. 2

The Prestige

Avatar (3 disc Extended Collector's Edition)

Unpostable WL Blu-Rays - Please buddy credits for these

Avatar (2 Disc Edition) - 4 credits - UPC not found in system (024543688839), link takes you to similar edition = 35 wishers

Unpostable WL DVDs - Please buddy credits for these

Zero Wisher + Zero Copies Postable Blu-Rays

American Psycho (Uncut Version)

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2 Disc Special Edition)

Green Lantern (2 Disc Extended Cut)

Zero Wisher + Zero Copy Postable DVDs

Taken (Rental Exclusive)

Behind Enemy Lines - 1 credit (UPC shows 2 discs for 2 credits but the 2nd disc is a Digital copy disc, I'll buddy 1 credit back)

Last Edited on: 7/21/13 6:20 PM EST - Total times edited: 26

Page: